We are delighted to introduce our new Tennis Loyalty Card reward scheme. Collect stamps every time you book a court and play to receive a reward. After 5 games you receive a free 1hour (court hire) game on us*!
Available at Norfolk Gardens, Littlehampton. Ask at the Sport Site Kiosk on your next visit for a loyalty card.
Tennis Loyalty Card Terms & Conditions
- Player must have all 5 stamps for a Free game (1 hr court hire).
- Free game is for 1 hr court hire only and is subject to session availability.
- One Stamp will be issued per paid court hire and not each participating member.
- Play is only permitted during Sport Site Opening Hours.
- Sport Site opens weather permitting.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This scheme is available to juniors, adults and students.
- This scheme is not available to clubs or tennis coaching.
- Tivoli Lifestyle reserves the right to change or adjust this scheme without prior notice.
- The Card remains the property of Tivoli Lifestyle and must be given to the Sport Site Cashier to receive a free game.
- Any tampering with the card or stamp will automatically invalidate the card.
- Sport Site rules apply to anyone using or redeeming the card.
- Loyalty Card has no cash equivalent.
- Keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
Norfolk Gardens, Littlehampton BN17 5TJ – Pay & Play
There is no need to book a court in advance, but you can by calling 07803 695472 Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 11.00am and 4.00pm to 6.00pm.
Court opening times are as per the rest of the Norfolk Gardens site.
Cost: Court charge is £7 per hour – click here for full price details.
Equipment: You must bring your own equipment for all sites. No hire equipment currently available.
Court Time: You should spend no more than 1 hour using the court.
Playing tennis during Covid-19:
- Clearly mark your own tennis balls.
- Please do not share your equipment.
- Please do not touch another players equipment.
- Ensure you follow public health guidelines for hygiene and sanitise your hands regularly.
- Ensure you clean your equipment before and after use when using our facilities.
- Clean your hands with your own hand sanitiser after touching the entrance/exit gates.
- Avoid changing ends or change at opposite sides of the net.
- Maximum of 4 players on a court.
- Maximum hour’s use per court/game.
- Only one to one coaching is permitted.
- Maintain social distancing at all times by staying 2m apart.
- Players are not too congregate on or around the court before and after play.
- No glass bottles are allowed on the courts.
- Please take away any bottles, wrappers, or litter you have brought with you.
Some courts may not have nets to support social distancing. Please adhere to the signage guidelines on site for your own safety, and the protection of others.