SITE OPENS 25th April
SITE CLOSES 26th September
Site open daily from 10.00am to 6.30pm
Green availability may vary subject to weather conditions
Waterloo Square is situated opposite the pier close to Bognor Regis Seafront and Town Centre. Set in pleasant landscaped surroundings, is the ideal location for a game of bowls. The Bowls green is a great way for getting together with friends, whilst enjoying some friendly competition. Our rinks are hired out by the hour. Waterloo Square is open to the public from end of April through till the end of September. If you enjoy a game of bowls, take advantage of our Bowls Season Tickets, ask at the sport site kiosk on your next visit or call 01243 864303.
To keep everyone safe please do not come to our sites;
- If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or isolating
- Have been in contact with someone who has tested positive
- Have been contacted by NHS Track or Trace.
To keep our sports site in pleasant and safe environment for all users, please take your litter home with you for disposal or use local public bins. Follow Government guidelines, please remember hands, face, space and fresh air.
Bowls ‘Book before you play’:
To book a rink call 01243 864303 and state Waterloo Square, we are currently only taking Card Payments.
Equipment: Wood Hire now available.
Play Time: Singles, Doubles Matches or rule of six only.
Rink Availability: 6 Rinks will be available and each green will be limited to up a maximum of 24 players on each green. The ‘rule of six’ applies OR two households applies
There will be spare time between each session to allow players to vacate the area and sanitise the jacks, mats and any other equipment. Please follow the signage guidelines on site for your own safety, and the protection of others.
Covid-19 Safety measures and rules:
- Protective shields have been installed for your safety and to protect staff.
- 1 Person to Queue & Pay – Stay 2 meters apart to maintain social distancing.
- Anti-bacterial wipes and hand sanitiser gel will be available for visitors at the kiosk. Approach 1 person at a time.
- Please do not share your equipment.
- Please do not touch another players equipment.
- You must wait for the players to finish their game, sanitise equipment and leave the premises before you can enter the green and start your game.
- Maintain social distancing at all times by staying 2m apart.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your children comply with social distancing rules or you will be asked to leave.
- Players are not to congregate on or around the greens before and after play.
- Spectators are not permitted around the green to ensure government guidance are adhered to.
- Access to the clubhouse is limited to reduce social contact and face coverings must be worn.
- Ensure you follow public health guidelines for hygiene and sanitise your hands regularly.
- Ensure you clean your equipment before and after use when using our facilities.
- Scorecards will be provided, but you must use your own pen/pencil.
- If using scorecards, the card must be retained by one player.
- Please retain your receipt or bowls season ticket as proof of payment.
- Dispose of any rubbish/litter using the bins provided.
- The use of public toilets will be available.
- Scan the NHS Track & Trace App
Please note: Bowls Clubs play at our sports sites and rinks are subject to availability. Site inspections take place and you must ensure you retain your receipt or have your bowls season ticket with you as proof of payment.
- Two 6 Rink Bowling Greens
- Equipment available to hire
- Bowls Coaching available
- On street car parking
- Bowls Season Tickets are available for Unlimited Bowls Usage (Subject to terms and conditions).
|Bowls||Per Person per Hour|
|Adults and Over 60's|
|Juniors (Under 16)|
|Student (with card)|
|Hire of Woods (per set)|