|29th May - 26th September||10am - 6.000pm|
Putting Opening Times
Weekends, Bank Holidays School Holidays only.
Site opens weather permitting
Situated on the seafront towards Aldwick, Marine Park Gardens dates back to the 1930s and features stunning herbaceous plants, water fountain and outstanding bedding displays. Set in this beautiful location is our 18 hole putting green where you can enjoy a wonderful game with friends and family whilst enjoying the beauty of the gardens. Drinks and ice creams available from our kiosk.
To keep everyone safe please do not come to our sites;
- If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or isolating
- Have been in contact with someone who has tested positive
- Have been contacted by NHS Track or Trace.
To keep our sports site in pleasant and safe environment for all users, please take your litter home with you for disposal or use local public bins. Follow Government guidelines, please remember hands, face, space and fresh air.
Covid-19 Safety measures:
- Protective shields have been installed for your safety and to protect staff.
- 1 Person to Queue & Pay – Stay 2 meters apart to maintain social distancing.
- Card payments only.
- Anti-bacterial wipes and hand sanitiser gel will be available for visitors at the kiosk. Approach 1 person at a time.
- All clubs and balls are sanitised between uses, before they’re issued to customers.
- Follow the latest Government Rules, follow Hygiene Advice on washing & sanitising your hands regularly, and before you eat, drink or smoke.
- Scorecards will be provided, but you must use your own pen/pencil
- Dispose of any rubbish/litter using the bins provided.
- The use of public toilets will be available.
- Scan the NHS Track & Trace App.
Safety Guidelines for playing during Covid19:
- Please follow the one way system in operation.
- You must keep 2 metres apart to maintain social distancing, from other parties.
- You MUST WAIT to Tee off until the party in front are one full hole ahead. DO NOT leave the hole you are playing until the next one is clear.
- Play at the same speed as the game in front, to ensure social distancing in maintained.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your children comply with social distancing rules or you will be asked to leave.
- On exiting return your club in the ‘Putter Collection Bins’ (Next to the kiosk) place the handle in first into the disinfectant and put your ball into the ‘Ball Collection Bucket’.
- 18 Hole Putting Green
- Drinks and Ice Creams Available
- On Street Car Parking
|Putting||Per person per round|
|Student (with card)|
|Juniors (under 16)|
|Family (2 adults/over 60s & 2 juniors)|
|Additional child with family ticket|