|25th April to 4th September||10.00am 7.00pm|
|5th September to 26th September||10.00am 6.30pm|
25th April to 26th September
25th April to 26th September
Maltravers Park is situated in a quiet residential area near Littlehampton Town Centre and offers tennis and bowls in a pleasant and relaxing setting. We have 4 All Weather Tennis Courts & 3 Grass Tennis Courts which are available to hire for 1 hour and you can also book an extra half an hour. If you want to improve your grass skills, then this is the sports site for you. The Bowls Green is a great way for getting together with friends and whilst enjoying some friendly competition.
To keep everyone safe please do not come to our sites;
- If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or isolating
- Have been in contact with someone who has tested positive
- Have been contacted by NHS Track or Trace.
To keep our sports site in pleasant and safe environment for all users, please take your litter home with you for disposal or use local public bins. Follow the current Government guidelines, please remember hands, face, space and fresh air.
Play will be FOC in the short term (subject to change). To play you should spend no more than 1 hour using the court, you will need to bring your own equipment, clearly mark your own tennis balls, no glass containers or pets are allowed on our site – see Guidelines of playing tennis during Covid-19. Courts open at 10am and close at 7pm daily.
Bowls ‘Book before you play’:
To book a rink call 07803 695472 and state Maltravers Park.
Payment: Card Payments only.
Equipment: Equipment is available to hire when the kiosk is operating – contact 07803 695472 . Pushers, scoreboards and jacks will be available, but must be sanitised using the wipes provided before and after each use.
Play Time: Singles, Doubles Matches or rule of six only.
Rink Availability: 6 Rinks will be available and each green will be limited to up a maximum of 24 players on each green. The ‘rule of six’ applies OR two households applies
Ask about our Bowls Season Ticket! Contact 07803 695472 for more details.
Covid-19 Safety measures and rules:
There will be spare time between each session to allow players to vacate the area and sanitise the jacks, mats and any other equipment. Please follow the signage guidelines on site for your own safety, and the protection of others.
- Please do not share your equipment.
- Please do not touch another players equipment.
- You must wait for the players to finish their game, sanitise equipment and leave the premises before you can enter the green and start your game.
- Maintain social distancing at all times by staying 2m apart.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your children comply with social distancing rules or you will be asked to leave.
- Players are not to congregate on or around the greens before and after play.
- Spectators are not permitted around the green to ensure government guidance are adhered to.
- Ensure you follow public health guidelines for hygiene and sanitise your hands regularly.
- Ensure you clean your equipment before and after use when using our facilities.
- Scorecards will be provided, but you must use your own pen/pencil.
- If using scorecards, the card must be retained by one player.
- Please retain your receipt or bowls season ticket as proof of payment.
- Dispose of any rubbish/litter using the bins provided.
- Scan the NHS Track & Trace App
Please note: Site inspections take place and you must ensure you retain your receipt or have your bowls season ticket with you as proof of payment. Bowls Clubs play at our sports sites and rinks are subject to availability.
- 4 All Weather Tennis Courts
- 3 Grass Tennis Courts
- 6 Rink Bowls Green
- Tennis Coaching Available
- Equipment Available for Hire
- Drinks and Ice Creams Available – Currently Not available.
- On Street Car Parking
|Tennis||Per court per hour|
|Court charge per hour|
|Court charge per extra half hour|
|Junior ‘Turn up & Play’ (under 16) All day everyday|
|Tennis Racquet Hire (each)|
|Tennis Ball Hire (per tube)|
|Bowls||Per person per hour|
|Junior (under 16)|
|Student (with card)|
|Wood Hire (per set)|