|30th April - 31st August||10.00am-5.00pm|
|3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th September||10.00am-5.00pm|
|4th, 11th, 18th, 25th September||10.00am-4.00pm|
Weekends, Bank Holidays, School Holidays only.
Site opens weather permitting.
Blakes Road Sports Site is situated on the beautiful Felpham Seafront near the Sailing Club. Our site has a delightful 18 hole putting green where you will enjoy the challenge to get a ‘Hole in One’, our staff will provide you a club and golf ball so you’re ready to go. Our 4 All Weather Tennis Courts are available to hire for 1 hour and you can also book an extra half an hour. Drinks and ice creams available from our kiosk.
Tennis – Pay & Play
Courts are available to play from 10am. Courts will be chargeable from Saturday 30th April 2022 on weekends, bank holidays and school holidays. Hire equipment is available during these opening times.
Play during weekdays (Term-Time only) will continue for the short-term to be FOC (subject to change). To play you should spend no more than 1 hour using the court, you will need to bring your own equipment, clearly mark your own tennis balls, no glass containers or pets are allowed on site.
Ask for a Tennis Loyalty Card!
Collect stamps every time you book a 1hr court hire and play. After 5 games you receive a free 1hour (court hire) game on us! *terms and conditions apply.
Covid-19 hasn’t gone away, so to keep everyone safe please do not come to our sites;
- If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or isolating
- Have been in contact with someone who has tested positive
- Have been contacted by NHS Track & Trace.
Follow Government guidelines, please remember hands, face, space and fresh air.
To keep our sports site in pleasant and safe environment for all users, please take your litter home with you for disposal or use local public bins.
- No glass containers or pets are allowed on the courts or rinks.
Putting Safety Guidelines for playing:
- Please follow the course in hole number order.
- You MUST WAIT to Tee off until the party in front are one full hole ahead. DO NOT leave the hole you are playing until the next one is clear.
- All players must take their first shot before moving onto their second.
- Play at the same speed as the game in front, to ensure social distancing in maintained.
- It is your responsibility to supervise your child/children at all times or you will be asked to leave.
- Putters must be kept facing the ground when not in play, they are not to be swung above knee height or used as a walking stick. See Sport site for Putter rules.
- On exiting return your club in the ‘Putter Collection Bins’ (Next to the kiosk) and put your ball into the ‘Ball Collection Bucket’.
Please note: Site inspections take place and you must ensure you retain your receipt as proof of payment.
Site Terms: The management accepts no liability for loss, injury or damage caused on site. Children must be supervised at all times. Play and/or entry is at your own risk.
- 4 All Weather Tennis Courts
- 18 Hole Putting Green
- Tennis Equipment for Hire
- Tennis Coaching Available
- Drinks and Ice-Creams Available
- Pay and Display Car Park Nearby
|Putting||Per person per round|
|Adults / Over 60's|
|Student (with student ID card)|
|Juniors (under 16)|
|Family ticket (2 adults/over 60’s & 2 juniors)|
|Additional child with family ticket|
|Tennis||Per court per hour|
|Court charge per hour|
|Court charge per extra half hour|
|Junior ‘Turn up & Play’(under 16)|
|Tennis Racquet Hire (each)|
|Tennis Ball Hire (per tube)|