We are pleased to announce that Phase 2 of the Government’s Covid-19 roadmap for easing Lockdown restrictions is just around the corner, which means that we can look forward to re-opening the following outdoor sporting facilities on Monday 29th March!
Wildforest Falls Adventure Golf Course – Hotham Park, Bognor Regis
Norfolk Gardens – All Weather Tennis Courts (No Hire Equipment will be available during the pandemic), Par 3 Golf and Buccaneer Bay Adventure Golf, Littlehampton.
Blakes Road – All Weather Tennis Courts, Felpham. The courts will be Free of Charge in the short term and is subject to change. You must bring your own equipment. You should spend no more than 1 hour using the court. No Pets or Glass containers are allowed on site. For full details – click here.
To keep everyone safe, please do not come to our sites;
- If you are travelling from another area/region or Tier which is not permitted under the current Government rules.
- If you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 or isolating
- If you have returned from outside the UK in the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with someone who has tested positive
- Have been contacted by NHS Track or Trace.
Grassroots football will return from 29th March and the same procedures will apply this season to booking pitches and Covid-19 Safety measures. Full Details Click here.
To keep our sports sites a pleasant and safe environment for all users, please take your litter home with you for disposal or use local public bins.
Don’t miss out on the latest announcements…
Follow us on social media or keep an eye on our website updates for the re-opening of other sporting activities.
We look forward to welcoming you back!