Following the revised Government and Public Health England Advice on social distancing and isolation during Covid-19 pandemic, we can confirm the following developments regarding Tivoli Lifestyle Sports Sites:
At this stage putting greens remain closed. Sports pitch bookings are also still closed.
Adventure Golf – Buccaneer Bay Adventure Golf at Norfolk Gardens, Littlehampton, and Wildforest Falls Adventure Golf at Hotham Park, Bognor Regis will re-open from Saturday 4th July.
Par 3 Golf – The course at Norfolk Gardens, Littlehampton will also officially re-open from Saturday 4th July.
We’ve made several changes to the golf courses to maximise your safety and comply with the Covid-19 guidelines:
- Protective shields have been installed for your safety and to protect the cashiers
- Card payments only
- Only 1 person/family member to enter the sales kiosk at any time at Wildforest Falls. The one-way system must be adhered to
- Only 1 person/family member permitted at the Buccaneer Bay kiosk to pay for your game
- Sanitising stations with wipes and hand sanitiser gel will be available for visitors
- All clubs and balls will be sanitised between uses, before they’re issued to customers
- You must wait to Tee off until the party in front are one full hole ahead
- Collection bins will be positioned at the start and end of your game to return your clubs (and balls at Buccaneer Bay) – place clubs in the bins handle first
- Please always keep at least 1 metre apart from other parties to minimise social contact, and 2 metres apart wherever possible
- Please follow the directional, entry and exit signage
- Please do not touch the animal/pirate props, but feel free to have your photo taken next to them as usual!
- No food or drink items currently available for sale
- Please take away any bottles, wrappers or litter you have brought with you
- The use of public toilets will be available only
- Please ensure you follow the Government hygiene advice – wash/sanitise your hands regularly, and before you eat, drink or smoke
- Please note the ball catcher at hole 18, Wildforest Falls will contain disinfectant as an added sanitisation measure as the ball falls through
- Scorecards will be provided, but you must use your own pen/pencil
We appreciate these measures may mean your game takes a little longer than usual, but your safety and that of our colleagues is our main priority. Please stay safe. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Bowling greens re-opened from Monday 1st June for limited pay and play operation. Until further notice, this only applies to the greens at Waterloo Square and Swansea Gardens Bognor Regis, and two greens in Littlehampton (Maltravers Park & Norfolk Gardens). You must bring your own equipment. Payment will be taken over the telephone and play will be singles or doubles matches only. There will be only three Rinks available on the green at any time to enable social distancing. To allow a fair allocation of the rinks, only two sessions will allowed to be pre-booked at any one time.
Booking of rinks can be made on our telephone booking line 07803 695472 Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 11.00am and 4.00pm to 6.00pm . Card payment will be taken at the rate of £7.00 per rink for a one-hour session. There will be spare time between each session to allow players to vacate the area and sanitise the jacks, mats and any other equipment used. Pushers and scoreboards must be sanitised using the wipes provided before and after each use, and access to clubhouses must be limited to one person at any time. Please follow the signage guidelines on site for your own safety, and the protection of others. For full information, please click here to view our operating instructions.
Tennis courts re-opened from Monday 18th May. They will be open 8am-4pm Monday to Friday, and 8am-7pm on weekends (opening times updated from 1st June). In the absence of Tivoli cashier staff working on site and to negate the need for cash handling, use will be free of charge in the short term. You must bring your own equipment. You should spend no more than 1 hour using the court. Some courts may not have nets to support social distancing. Please follow the signage guidelines on site for your own safety, and the protection of others.
**Please note** from Saturday 25th July the tennis courts at Norfolk Gardens return to Pay & Play. Full details available on our designated page for sports during Covid-19 – click here.
We will be monitoring this fast-moving situation and we will reopen other sports sites at the earliest possible time, considering Government advice and the safety of our staff and customers.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We will update our website as soon as we have further clarification.
To view our designated page regarding all our sporting activities available during Covid-19 Pandemic – Click here.
Tivoli Group Limited