Following the revised Government and Public Health England Advice on social distancing and isolation during Covid-19 pandemic, we can confirm the following developments regarding Tivoli Lifestyle Sports Sites:
At this stage putting greens remain closed.
Football pitch booking information can be found here
Adventure Golf – Buccaneer Bay Adventure Golf at Norfolk Gardens, Littlehampton, and Wildforest Falls Adventure Golf at Hotham Park, Bognor Regis re-opened from Saturday 4th July.
Par 3 Golf – The course at Norfolk Gardens, Littlehampton also officially re-opened from Saturday 4th July.
We’ve made several changes to the golf courses to maximise your safety and comply with the Covid-19 guidelines:
- Protective shields have been installed for your safety and to protect the cashiers
- Card payments only
- Only 1 person/family member to enter the sales kiosk at any time at Wildforest Falls. The one-way system must be adhered to
- Only 1 person/family member permitted at the Buccaneer Bay kiosk to pay for your game
- Anti-bacterial wipes and hand sanitiser gel will be available for visitors
- All clubs and balls will be sanitised between uses, before they’re issued to customers
- You must wait to Tee off until the party in front are one full hole ahead
- Collection bins will be positioned at the start and end of your game to return your clubs (and balls at Buccaneer Bay) – place clubs in the bins handle first
- Please always keep at least 1 metre apart from other parties to minimise social contact, and 2 metres apart wherever possible
- Please follow the directional, entry and exit signage
- Please do not touch the animal/pirate props, but feel free to have your photo taken next to them as usual!
- No food or drink items currently available for sale
- Please take away any bottles, wrappers or litter you have brought with you
- The use of public toilets will be available only
- Please ensure you follow the Government hygiene advice – wash/sanitise your hands regularly, and before you eat, drink or smoke
- Please note the ball catcher at hole 18, Wildforest Falls will contain disinfectant as an added sanitisation measure as the ball falls through
- Scorecards will be provided, but you must use your own pen/pencil
We appreciate these measures may mean your game takes a little longer than usual, but your safety and that of our colleagues is our main priority. Please stay safe. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Bowling greens are closed from the last weekend in September for the winter season.
Tennis courts re-opened from Monday 18th May. The courts at Blakes Road will be open 24/7 for free play throughout the winter season. The courts at Norfolk Gardens reopened to Pay & Play from July 25th. Full details available on our designated page for sports during Covid-19 – click here. The courts at Maltravers Park and Swansea Gardens are closed from the last weekend in September for the winter season.
We will be monitoring this fast-moving situation and we will reopen other sports sites at the earliest possible time, considering Government advice and the safety of our staff and customers.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We will update our website as soon as we have further clarification.
To view our designated page regarding all our sporting activities available during Covid-19 Pandemic – Click here.
Tivoli Group Limited